Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dedicated to all the FAKERS!!!

Well the subject itself just makes anybody think "what if it was UC instead of A".. ;) Yes that was the same thing which came across my mind a short circuit and decided to actually term them in both ways. I am sorry if I am not a person who does not consider as a talent "to fake" but yeah people say it is. Maybe cos I am pessimist in this matter and I do not have this talent at all. Wherever you go you would see this being practiced. WOW seems to be more important than air and water and oxygen in ones life!!! I see it right now, just next to me happening the same old story of faking!!!

Just put me off so bad, is it me, no I am sure. It just not me at all, there would a lot of people around who would hate these FAKERS! so all you people, who read this and for a moment while reading this think to themselves, Have i faked it?? Lol sounds funny and creepy.. ;) I know let me just rephrase it again "have you ever tried "not be yourself, just to impress someone or just for the sake of it?". And when I ask you think I expect you to think true, cos this is just to you. And if the answer comes YES, then think why did you ever do that?? And if your mind replies anything there then comment or else please do not bother yourself, cos I hate Fakers!!!! :P

2 comments:

  1. thx for the colour change Anusha.. very interesting topic and worded well... I think there are 2 sides... I completely agree that you should be yourself...but sometimes you got to fake it :)I am a minimal jewellery person...a small ear ring..big danglers are a serious NO for me..but when my 5 year old princess gifted it to me on mothers day...i told her i luvd it and trust me i also wore it for a party.. I faked it .. i hated it but i still did it.. i dont know why and this is not the only instance and the only person for whom i have faked.. but sometimes you fake and you like it.. We all would do it to the extent that it does not change our individuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunita,

    That was nice reason for faking something, to bring in a smile on to a very dear person yes. But that could not be considered FAKE, cos you were happy to doing that for the SMILE of ur li'l princess.. But when you know you are faking for a very selfish reason or hurt a third person, that is what actual fake is all about.. :)
    Anyways, I think you are real person and would love to know ur more!!!

    ReplyDelete